Consulting Room Hire
We are excited to offer room hire at our offices 362 Sharrow Lane, Sheffield S11 8AU. Since opening in November 2019, customers and renters have consistently commented on what a lovely space it is. Our welcoming reception staff take care of your clients, payment and the building, meaning an end to lone working. Our rooms can be hired on a one off slot or on a recurring basis with no joining fee or hidden costs. The rooms are particularly suited to one to one or small group work including therapy, coaching, and business consultations. We are licensed for medical and health services and are fully accessible for people with disabilities.
If you are in need of an accommodating in friendly, light, comfortably furnished covid-19 secure therapy rooms accessible to all, please use the form on this page or email email@example.com or call 0114 250 9256 for more information and to arrange a viewing.
What we can offer you:
- All rooms are decorated to high standard to promote physical and emotional wellbeing and professionalism. Comfortable and spacious rooms all have sofas, comfy chairs, an ergonomic office chair and desk, original artwork, washing facilities and have very good ventilation via large windows. All are quiet rooms suitable for confidential discussions and are large, high ceilinged Victorian rooms with plenty of space for social distancing.
- The rooms are designed for face to face and online working, with excellent backgrounds and outlooks for video conferencing calls.
- All ground floor rooms with disabled access, disabled parking and disabled toilet.
- Working in a beautiful, discrete Victorian building in Sharrow, with its own sunny patio and close to the coffee shops and independent retailers of Sharrow Lane and Ecclesall Road
- Friendly and helpful reception staff who will greet your clients in our welcoming waiting room and provide refreshments where needed. Reception staff ensure the venue is covid-19 secure, including providing covid-19 consent forms for all entering the building.
- On request, reception will take payments from clients on your behalf and book appointments in person
- A convenient online room booking system allows you to view availability of rooms, book online and manage changes and cancellations. 30 minutes are allowed between each booking to ensure ventilation and no interruptions.
- Free fast wifi throughout the building
- Kitchen facilities
- Working alongside a friendly network of health clinicians and other professionals working in diverse fields, offering social and training opportunities and cross referrals
- Long opening hours, including evenings to 8.30. Weekends may be available by request
- One disabled parking space and on street parking, adjacent to bus routes
- A range of psychological and psychometric testing suitable for cognitive assessments and court work is available to hire for use on site.
- Affordable room hire with no commitment or joining fee. £16 for adhoc hire, £13 for regular bookings for face to face work and £35 for 4 hour video conferencing session.
Please click here for directions to the clinic.