Training & Supervision
We believe that high quality, nurturing continuing professional development and training is the backbone to excellence in professional work and staff morale. We offer continuing professional development training to other professionals, including bespoke events for teams and groups. Our workshops focus on engaged and active learning relevant to participants and their needs and goals. We have had consistently excellent feedback from a variety of qualified professionals and those in training.
Past Taylored Psychology Ltd training events have included:
- “Introducing Cognitive Analytic Skills”, The Academy: S.P.A.C.E, Sheffield Psychotherapy and Counselling Education (2015).
- “Cognitive Analytic Therapy and the Brain” for Catalyse, Manchester (2014, 2015).
- “Therapy and the Brain” The Academy: S.P.A.C.E, Sheffield Psychotherapy and Counselling Education (2015, 2017) and British Art Therapists Association, Derby (2016).
Training delivered on behalf of other organisations has included:
- “How Far can Cognitive Analytic Therapy Go? Using CAT with different client populations”. Yorkshire Psychologists Post Qualification Training, Leeds (2015).
- “Introduction to Cognitive Analytic Therapy (CAT)” for Catalyse Sheffield (2018)
- Teaching sessions for counselling diploma students on anxiety, obsessive compulsive disorder, post traumatic stress, cognitive behavioural and cognitive analytic therapy. (Sheffield Psychotherapy and Counselling Education (2015 to 2018).
We offer clinical supervision for other therapists, counsellors and clinical psychologists. Dr Emma Taylor is also an accredited Cognitive Analytic Supervisor.
If you are looking for supervision or consultation, please get in touch as we are happy to discuss what you want and how we might help. In some circumstances, we can offer placements for therapists in training.